Athletes Code of Conduct
1. Listen to your Coaches – they will help you to learn and have fun!
2. Attend all practices – Work hard to improve your skills
3. Be a Team Player – get along and support your teammates.
4. No cursing – No FIGHTING – No taunting.
5. Learn teamwork, sportsmanship and discipline.
6. Be on time for all Team events – practices as well as Track Meets.
7. Learn the rules and follow them. Win or lose, always be a “good sport”
8. Respect your coach, your teammates, your parents, competitors and Meet Officials.
9. NEVER ARGUE WITH A MEET OFFICIAL’S DECISIONS